- Comprehensive final exam is Monday, May 11
from 6pm to 8pm. You are allowed one 3x5" notecard for the final
- There will be study sessions Wed May 6 at 6pm and Mon May 11
- Lec 11 post assignment in
due before class Mon, May 11.
- Discussion assignment 2 is in the
D2L discussions. Phase 3 post due at noon Fri, May 8; replies
due before final exam.
- Experiments 11 and 12 in your packet are available as extra
credit labs (up to 5 extra credit points each). Complete them in
your kitchen and hand the worksheets in at the final exam.
Blank lecture notes, print and bring: (PDF
Completed lecture notes: (PDF format)
Handouts: (PDF format)